Tyler Mitchell recently graduated from Furman University, in Greenville, SC, with a B.A. in Theatre Arts. After graduating, he moved to Charlotte, where he accepted a Directing internship with CAST. Some of his most recent credits include directing the regional premiere of Nicky Silver’s “Beautiful Child” and playing Leontes in “The Winter’s Tale,” both at his alma mater.
- RT @cl_charlotte: We're ready. RT @AngelofAmerica: @cl_charlotte Will you tout local theater as much as this touring production? #SheIsComing @nccast view on twitter
- Oh snap! There's great theatre in #clt See 1,2,or ALL of the fab shows! @ActorsTheatre @theatreChar @threebonetweets http://t.co/Wn8Ggw2t5F view on twitter
- Here is a little bit from @thecharpost about CAST OFF LAUGH OFF! Register today! http://t.co/EJf6Wr9pG7 view on twitter
- RT @AngelofAmerica: I I I I am on approach. @nodanews, are you ready for my approach? Can you hear the thunder? #SheIsComing @nccast http://t.co/pL1U7HOIhh view on twitter
- RT @IAmNotDoneYet: What an interesting idea! @NCCAST is offering an innovative improv class for middle/high school students http://t.co/0ylpEnD12H #improv view on twitter
- Jesus, Judas, and a little Freud... That's what "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot" have in store for you.
Take a gander at the review from Creative Loafing Charlotte. http://clclt.com/charlotte/theater-review-the-last-days-of-judas-iscariot/Content?oid=3376531
- We've a "strange circus" here at CAST. See what The Charlotte Observer has to say about "The Last Days Of Judas Iscariot." http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/04/11/4834751/judas-iscariot-puts-a-new-spin.html#.U0tM_SgQg20